pera247 Lending Company (the “pera247,” “Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”), is committed to protect the privacy and security of all personal and/or sensitive information (the “Personal Data”) related to its employees, customers, business partners, suppliers, contractors, and other parties that the Company will and is engaged into. For this reason, uniform practice and procedure for collecting, recording, consolidating, updating, disclosing, storing, accessing, transferring, retaining, destructing and disposing of Personal Data by the Company are hereby adopted in order to process Personal Data fairly, appropriately, and lawfully.
Definition of Terms
- “Data Subject” – refers to an individual whose personal, sensitive personal or privileged information is processed by the organization. It may refer to officers, employees, consultants, and clients of this organization.
- “Personal data” – refers to all types of personal information
- “Personal Information” – refers to any information whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
- “Processing” – refers to any operation or any set of operations performed upon personal information including, but not limited to, the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure or destruction of data.
- “Sensitive personal information” refers to personal information:(1) About an individual’s race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical or political affiliations;(2) About an individual’s health, education, genetic or sexual life of a person, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such person, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings;(3) Issued by government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes, but not limited to, social security numbers, previous or cm-rent health records, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation, and tax returns; and(4) Specifically established by an executive order or an act of Congress to be kept classified.
What do we collect?
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Place of Birth
- Pay slip
- Certificate of Employment
- Other current employment details and other information necessary to avail of our services and gain access to our mobile application and website.
How do we use your personal data?
With authority from the data subjects, we may use the information we collect from you when you download the app and register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain site features to provide you our services. Your personal data shall be processed for the specific purposes made known to the data subjects such as but not limited to the following:
- Credit profile assessment
- Credit background investigation
- Securing loan application
- Account creation and registration
- Database Input
- Account Termination
Personal information will be retained, shared, updated and disposed of according to internal policies like data privacy and other relevant record management processes and procedures to ensure high quality and secure information management.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We do not use Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Rights of the Data Subject:
The data subject is entitled to the following rights:
- Right to be informed;
- Right to object;
- Right to access;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to erasure or blocking;
- Right to damages;
- Right to file a complaint.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits. Keep track of advertisements. Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
As we are committed to comply with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (R.A. 10173), the organization may lawfully retain your personal data under the following criteria:
- When it is provided for by existing laws pera247 shall retain your personal data for three (3) years from the conclusion of your transactions with any member of the pera247 or until the expiration of the retention limits set by applicable law, whichever comes later.
- When it is mandated by a public authority pera247, as a lending corporation, follows the rules mandated by the Credit Information Corporation
- When it is necessary to pursue the above stated legitimate interest of the Controller pera247, we shall also retain your personal data.
Rest assured that the company has security measures in place to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, processing, transfer or disclosure and from any alteration, modification or accidental circumstance. Your personal data will be destroyed or disposed upon expiration of the retention period.
Applicable Law and Rights
The Company upholds compliance with Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (DPA), its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other relevant policies, including issuances of the National Privacy Commission. The Company acknowledges your right to be informed, object processing, access and rectify, suspend or withdraw Personal Data, and be indemnified in case of damages pursuant to the provisions of DPA.
For any queries, clarifications or requests on any aspect of this Statement, the exercise of your rights pertaining to your personal information or to provide any feedback that you may have about our processing of personal data, you may contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected] or you may fill out our Contact Us form and choose the subject “Data Privacy Request”.